Ultimate. It's a bold word.
At its core definition, it means to be a fundamental fact of principle or even a defining moment of achievement.
Considering you're already viewing this page, one could assume the correlation of Ultimate with BMW's long-held advertising of "The Ultimate Driving Machine" is something that doesn't need to be explained.
But hey this wouldn't be an ASM Automotive description without some fun backstory...
In 1968, following a massive debt restructuring, the young Bavarian company decided a shake-up was in order with the production of their first inline-six engine since before WW2. With a new engine, came the need for a new car. In this case, the "New Six" would herald a break from the economical cars and niche roadsters of the 50s for a driver-focused sedan with an emphasis on grand touring and controlled dynamics. While some may not remember the New Six, its eventual replacement and expansion of the 3, 6, and 7 series would be revered by the world over 54 years later.
We could wax poetic on the tributes of the 3 Series as the modern-day poster child of the Millennial American Dream. No longer do the avocado toast crowd yearn for a Luxo-barge with a white picket fence in the suburb, but rather, a downtown industrial loft with an understated Teutonic car that looks just at home in the valet line at your local overpriced steakhouse as much as storming the left lane of your preferred highway at about 30 mph over the speed limit while drafting within 3 inches of the inevitable Toyota Corolla refusing to get out of the way.
THE ARRIVAL OF A DEPARTURE
Today ASM Automotive is proud to offer the Ultimate expression in BMW Driving Performance with this perfectly optioned 328i xDrive.
Every detail has been sweated from the Tasman Green Metallic to the double spoke 17 inch V Spoke alloys that the distinctive BMW owner has come to love. Pair this with the Premium Package featuring Bluetooth and Heated Seats, the venerable N52 Inline Six producing 230 silky smooth German horses, and sensual Oyster Dakota leather with just the hint of black to tell the onlooker, "Yes I love the thrill of a performance sedan and have a discerning taste."
This is the Ultimate Driving Machine at an Ultimate Price and is now available to you...only at ASM Automotive. The Ultimate Used Car Experience.
Prior to gracing our lot, this Bimmer went though our extensive vehicle check brought to us by Living the Dream Auto Care with the following services performed:
Four new Michelin Pilot Super Sport All Seasons
New Spark Plugs
Fresh oil and new filters
All fluids flushed or changed.
4 Wheel Alignment
Fuel System Clean
- 3.0-liter, 230-horsepower, dual overhead cam (DOHC), inline 24-valve 6-cylinder engine with composite magnesium/aluminum engine block, Valvetronic, and Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing
- 6 Speed Automatic Transmission
- xDrive Intelligent All Wheel Drive
- Hill Descent Control
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Anti-Slip Regulation (ASR), Electronic Differential Lock (EDL), and Engine Braking Assist (EBA)
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory – includes climate-control temperature and air-distribution settings, exterior mirror and power seat settings,3 audio tone settings and radio presets with optional Navigation system, central-locking preferences, and lighting preferences
- BMW Ambiance Lighting front and rear
- Automatic climate control – includes micro-filter, automatic air recirculation, left/right temperature control, temperature- and volume-controlled rear outlets, windshield misting sensor, MAX A/C function, heat at rest, and recall of individual user settings
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/ Chrome Tailpipes
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/ Coil Springs
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers and Automatic headlight control
- Adaptive Headlights
- 40-20-40 Folding Bench Rear Seat
- Day-Night Auto Diming Rearview Mirror
- iPod & USB adapter
- Premium Package
Power-adjustable, folding exterior sideview mirrors
Automatic-dimming inside rear-view mirror
Two-way power glass moonroof
Lumbar support for front seats adds four-way adjustable comfort
BMW Assist and Bluetooth system
Eight-way power-adjustable front seats
BMW Universal garage-door opener
BMW 3 Series Overview
The fifth generation of the BMW 3 Series range of compact executive cars is designated under the model codes E90 (saloon), E91 (estate, marketed as 'Touring'), E92 (coupé) and E93 (convertible). The model was introduced in December 2004,] and produced by BMW until October 2013 and is often collectively referred to as the E90 or E9x.
The E9x saw the introduction of run-flat tires to the 3 Series range. Models with run-flat tires are not equipped with a spare tire. The E92 335i was the first 3 Series model produced with a turbocharged petrol engine. It was also the first 3 Series to include the iDrive operating system, which consists of navigation, infotainment and essential vehicle functions.
The E90/E92/E93 M3 is the only generation of M3 to be powered by a V8 engine. Introduced in 2007, it uses the BMW S65 naturally aspirated V8 engine and was produced in saloon, coupé and convertible body styles.
Following the introduction of the F30/F31 3 Series in February 2012, the E90/E91 saloons and estates were phased out. However, the E92/E93 coupés and convertibles remained in production through the 2013 model year, after which they were replaced by the F32/F33 4 Series models.